Maserati GranTurismo 2016 convertible is a stylish sports car. It is offered in $149,240. This car is available in different body styles and trim levels which are discussed below:
Body Style, Trim Levels with other Feature Options
2016 Maserati GranTurismo is offered in two body styles as coupe or convertible. Both body styles are available in sport, MC and MC Centennial trim levels, though 2016 Maserati GranTurismo convertible also comes with base trim level. All models are discussed as follows:
- 2016 Maserati GranTurismo Sport offers you 20- inch alloy wheels, automatic wipers, auto- dimming mirrors, adaptive xenon head lights, heated- power folding, adjustable suspension dampers, a dual- mode exhaust system, front and rear parking sensors, and cruise control. In addition it also has driver memory, wood interior trim, keyless remote entry, dual zone automatic climate control, leather upholstery, 10- way power adjustable heated front seats, alloy pedals, navigation system, tilt and telescoping steering wheel.
- 2016 Maserati GranTurismo MC is available with aerodynamic body parts, carbon- fiber hood ad interior trim, non- adjustable sport suspension and faux suede headliner. It also has extra exterior features of carbon- fiber exterior elements, seat frames, stiffer sport suspension and interior trim.
- 2016 Maserati GranTurismo MC Centennial trim level has additional feature of carbon- fiber exterior elements and front seat frames, stiffer sport suspension and unique interior trim.
- 2016 Maserati GranTurismo convertible model comes with features of power folding fabric top with roll bars and it has similar features of other coupe models.
- 2016 Maserati GranTurismo base convertible does not include some features such as alloy pedals and its engine output is little bit less as compared to other versions. Further optional features are carbon fiber trim additions, tonneau cover, faux, suede steering wheel and wind blocker.
Inside of Maserati GranTurismo 2016
The interior of Maserati GranTurismo 2016 has been given a stylish and sporty look. The seats and other interior elements are made up of good quality material making it an exciting sports car. It uses leather, wood and carbon fiber material into the interior which can be chosen in wide variety of colors and material options. There is a navigation system with voice controls in it, and also carries an 11- speaker surrounded sound system, CD player, Bluetooth, USB port, satellite radio and auxiliary jack in its infotainment system. It has up to 9.2 cubic feet cargo space while in convertible model it is much shorter as 6.1 cubic feet only.
2016 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible has 4.7 liter V8- engine with six speed automatic transmission. It has also manual control feature via pedal shifters. The engine generates 454 horsepower with torque of 384 pound feet. While base convertible model produces 444 horsepower with torque of 376 pound feet. According to company estimates it can reach 60 mph in just 4.7 seconds, base convertible reaches it in 5.1 seconds whereas other versions need 4.9 seconds. It has fuel average of 16 mpg (13 city/21 hwy) and for base convertible; it is 15 mpg (13 city/20 hwy).
Enhance Safety Features
Maserati provides antilock brakes, traction control, airbags and parking sensors at front and rear sides as standard safety features for base trim level. MC along with Centennial trim level has only rear sensors. The Coupe model of Maserati GranTurismo 2016 also has front- seat side curtain airbags while convertible models also feature auto- deployable roll bars in them.